Sunday, May 9, 2010

"White Only" Jobs in China


Read an article on Sunday times, on white only Jobs in China. Singapore print has some guts to actually comment on these.

I think it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

The last 3 years, getting a Job is Singapore was tough for any locals. Most of the low wages Jobs were taken by the PRC and the management positions by the Whites.

Making all Singaporeans stuck in the mid level jobs. So many times I ask myself, why did I even go to college to get a degree?

Higher salary package, Better benefits, transport allowance and a condo to stay and working 8.30 to 6.00 Mondays to Fridays and have all the time to play with their
free time and extra cash.

While the locals here, have to settle for a job that least allow them pay their bills and to get through the month.

How many of you have less than 6 hr of Sleep a day? How many of you spend 12 hrs a day in your office, and work even on Sat? How many here has 2 jobs? Is this the future of Singapore?

This is not going to stop me or put be down; I am going to work twice as hard to get there and to prove to these people that I would be an asset to them one day and not wait for opportunity to knock my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment