Sunday, May 16, 2010

Australians Racist or Indians are?


Australians Racist action, was it prejudice or Karma; Indians being brutally murdered in Australia was the head line news of last year. The numbers of victims were countless, but were they asking for it. I don’t really care because no Tamilians were hurt.

I’m not racist but I am of an Indian origin too but the way it works in our community we are divided into groups; by caste, religion, colour and status.

Indians; are the most racist people or the only race in the world who is racially prejudice towards their own people and people of their own origins.

And that is why I chose to be with people of my own ethnic group too.

I guess i have the right to be bias too right.

So why Indians are sensitive when people from other ethnic group are racist against you when you are racist to people from your own origin.

Maybe its Karma....

No comments:

Post a Comment