Sunday, May 16, 2010

Single; By Choice or No Choice


When everyone around you is either married or happily attached, does that make you feel like you need someone in your life too.

Or The constant pressure from society that you should be married by now?

When I mean society I mean my family.

Do I enjoy being single, “hell yeah, I can do and go where ever and whatever I want to do and go”

Have I ever felt lonely?

I’m not denying, at times I do but I’m use to it. Honestly I’m too use to it that I don’t think I can share my life with anyone else. I guess I became a little self-centered that everything should be about me.

Right now, I just have to many things that needs my attention like my career, weight issue, learn a new language and how am I going to support my family when it’s time for them to retire soon.

29 and having too many responsibility and growing up to do, maybe it’s a small sacrifice I can do for my family who have spoilt me and by taking a little time off from meeting my soul mate means nothing at all.

Now, I just don’t have the time to search, but if there is someone out there for me I’m sure they would cross my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment