Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hate, Love, Want and Miss

Hate

I'm not a big fan of Japanese, Korean and Chinese food
I hate crowded trains and public transport
I hate ppl whom are embarrassed of their own identity and whom are shy to converse in their mother tongue
I hate the fact that, I don’t have the time for social life and can’t spend some quality time with my family and friends.
I hate being broke.

Love

I love staying home on Sundays
I love my morning coffee (cuppa chino - low fat milk with brown sugar)
I love spending time with my family esp. My lovely niece and nephew
I love getting presents on my birthday and Christmas
I love shopping

Want

I want to go to spa every week
I want to work for a magazine or on a travel show as a host.
I want to migrate anywhere out of Singapore (Brazil would be nice)
I want to go for holidays every 3 months or go on a Europe trip, road trip in US or travel ard India for a year.
I want a car.

Miss

I miss partying with friends and cousins
I miss staying home doing nothing
I miss my college days
I miss going to concerts
I miss being goofy

No comments:

Post a Comment