Thursday, April 1, 2010

B'day

Every 5th April, ten min before midnight, I would be asked to go into my room because; I would be sleepy. Then exactly 12am, I hear my family screaming out loud "surprise, happy birthday". OMG I totally am, hehehe...but seriously I look forward for it every year.

I guess the real surprise would be if one year they decided not to do it because I whine and bitch about how fake it is. (It’s my way of being humble by saying “you shouldn’t have”)

Then I go back to my room stand in front of the mirror with a cake, and place my birth certificate and cry myself a river "why was I born"...

Well, whatever it is. It’s always nice when your loved one remembers the day and makes it special for you. And by now you guys know that presents make happy :)

You may get me

1. Tennis racquet
2. Cologne
3. Gift cards
4. A pair of hand cuff (hmmm don’t ask)
5. $$$ Cash would be great

You should consult me for these options

1. Shoes
2. Cloths
3. Belt
4. Bags
5. Wallet/key pouch

I love surprises too.. hehe

1 comment:

  1. handcuff? i dunno u r so kinky!! i think we will get u no 1 ba....let hazel decide lar....maybe we shall suprise u with no gift at all!! :)

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete